Whether you’re looking for a service or maybe wanting to do DIY, the installation of artificial turf is not a terribly complicated process.
Depending upon your skill level or landscaping experience, installing artificial grass yourself can be a viable option. If you’re looking for a professional installation however and want a picture perfect finish, you’re best to speak to Perfect Turf when you are ready to plan your next outdoor/indoor project.
Generally when installing turf there are some basic core steps, which need to be covered. At it’s most simple process, this involves:
- Determining and measuring the area in which the turf is to be applied
- Removing a base level of soil, usually 2-3 inches deep
- Spreading a base of gravel or decomposed granite across the area
- Laying a root barrier system to prevent penetration through our turf area
- Lying the turf down in the selected area once cut
- Fixing and securing the turf in place
At Perfect Turf we have dealt with a range of different fake grass projects ranging from small residential jobs to large commercial scale projects, therefore no job is too big or too small.
Being a professional installer, we will be more than happy to help you with your upcoming or future artificial turf project. Use our contact form to the right to get in touch with us and we’ll get back to your enquiry quickly.
Thanks for choosing Perfect Turf!